Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ch. 6 Response

After reading chapter 6, I have came to the conclusion that I would rather have more technology in my classroom than less. I understand technology can be undependable, but I believe the benefits far outweigh the consequences. One technology I would like to have in my classroom would be the e-books. They would allow students to have all their books in one place which would make it much easier for them to have all the right textbooks for homework. It would also allow the books to be used for a longer time because the textbooks wouldn't be shoved in a backpack therefore they could last longer and not be replaced after only a few years. Also, using technology in the classroom would begin to prepare students for their future. Technology is constantly changing and the sooner they start using it on a daily basis, the easier it'll come to them. It will allow them to understand the newer technology as well because most technology simply builds off the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment